What I learned today
- Word of the day: sow (to plant seeds) or alternately (if you are Mary) sow (an adult female of a number of species)
- Remember pain is weakness leaving your body
- You can catch bike jousting and flaming bikes in Georgetown the first Friday of August.
- Mutual suffering builds friendships
- A unique name makes you able to handle all kinds of situations.
- Be very careful when you get on the C line headed downtown.
- Our esteemed president is going on to be area manager.
- And wonderful members have stepped up to fill all the club officer roles